based in Ontario and has been serving the needs of municipalities for over ten (10) years.
Vailtech is recognized as the premier supplier of highly effective Billing Systems.
Vailtech also offers a full suite of integrated financial applications.
Accounts Receivable is a full-function system that improves your cash flow and handles all
of your invoicing needs.
|Offices In Ontario
|Large Customer Base
|Hot Line Support
Accounts Receivable is
written in Oracle and requires either an Oracle Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition
database. Accounts Receivable runs on Microsoft based servers, and workstations, and runs
across either Microsoft or Novell Lans. The System is scalable offering both mid and large
size organizations the same robust functionality.
|A Vailtech solution includes full
implementation services; project and task management, data conversion services,
training, custom forms, and on-site "go live" support.
Support for any problem is promptly accepted by Vailtech's fully automated Problem
Response Center. Vailtech's upgrade policy ensures that you will always be up-to-date with
market leading innovations, and software that will transform legislated changes into new
- Easy setup.
- User friendly interface.
- Unlimited history data
- Improve collection by maintaining accurate
- View all invoices and related customer
- Miscellaneous Accounts Receivables
integrates with other Vailtech financial software.
- Integrates with the General Ledger for
- Record all payments once, even when there is
- Add more information as it becomes
- Vailtech Receivables accept a single payment
for multiple invoices, partial payments, and prepayments and deposits.
- Calculate and post interest on outstanding
- Manage write-offs and adjustments while
- If payment is received later, easily
re-adjust the receivable.
- Vailtech Receivables create the reports you
need including the Accounts Receivable report in either summary or detail format, a
Revenue report for any range of customers for any period, and an Audit report tracking all
changes made to a customer file.
- Vailtech Receivables prepare journal entries
for the General Ledger.
- Post detail or summary amounts on demand.
- Preview journal entries before posting.
- Print invoices in any format, and at anytime
- Eliminate entry of recurring invoices each
month. Simply enter once and then call up and print on demand, at your convenience.
- Download invoice information from external
systems using the "External Load Function".
- Checks Vailtech's General Ledger to verify
distribution when setting up and posting of invoices.
- Allows invoices to be distributed over
multiple General Ledger accounts.
- Provides free-form comment fields for notes.
- Provides user-defined, table-driven codes to
facilitate the entry of invoices.
- Identifies the origin of the invoice.
- Allows the entry of recurring invoices for
user-defined time periods.
- Has the ability to make adjustments to
invoices and to cancel invoices which will reverse any previous postings to the General
- Print and re-print an invoice on demand.
- Print; collection letters; notices; reports
based on amount outstanding; date outstanding; service types; customer number; invoice
number; location; etc.
- Accept payments by customer number with the
option of applying the payment against the oldest invoices first, or against specific
- The ability to process cheques returned from
the bank, re-establish the receivable as outstanding, and reverse any previous postings to
the General Ledger.
- Interest can be calculated and applied
against invoices as a user-defined percentage.
- Shows an aging of receivable amounts on
statements and reminder notices.
- The system allows user inquiries to the
customer file that include alphabetic searches based on full or partial names.
- The system allows some customers to be set
up as "no statement" customers.
Vailtech Inc. 58 Antares Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K2E 7W6